[gmx-users] 'Command not found' after installation

Mark Abraham mark.j.abraham at gmail.com
Sun Aug 25 09:57:57 CEST 2013

Hi,

I don't have any experience with icc on Mac, but I would try either
* re-reading the icc docs to see whether you should be source-ing some
configuration file to set up the dynamic loading at run time (as well
as at compile time), and/or
* making a static build (cmake -DBUILD_SHARED_LIBS=off; but some
Google hits suggests icc was broken at some point and iomp5 enforces
dynamic linking, go figure!),
* when you're really sure you've set up your build environment
correctly, complaining at Intel (again) :-)

Mark