[gmx-users] Help with Error Message

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 22:51:38 CEST 2013

Hi ...,

You should have had a look at the topology file format in an earlier step.
At the end is a listing of molecules. As it says in the tutorial, you
replaced solvent by ions, and you have to make changes in the topology file
to match that replacement. Open the file in an editor, have a look around,
try to see where the number of solvent molecules is listed, and make the
changes.

Cheers,

Tsjerk