[gmx-users] Help with Error Message

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Tue Aug 27 23:28:32 CEST 2013

An editor is a program to edit the text in a file: gedit, nano, vi, emacs,
... It'll be the equivalent of Windows' Notepad. Can you find a tutor
around to help you out with the basic usage of Linux? It's always difficult
to plunge into several different things at the same time, here 'using
linux', 'performing simulations', and probably 'theory of molecular
dynamics'. It helps to take one topic at a time, but that is not always
possible.

Cheers,

T.

On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 10:56 PM, Rafael I. Silverman y de la Vega <
rsilverm at ucsc.edu> wrote:

> a text editor
>

> On Tue, Aug 27, 2013 at 1:54 PM, The One And Only <chappyboy29 at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > What kind of editor should I open it in? I have Pymol, but I don't know
> if
> > it's the right one.
> > --
> > * Please search the archive at
> > http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/Search before posting!
> > * Please don't post (un)subscribe requests to the list. Use the

> * Please search the archive at

Tsjerk A. Wassenaar, Ph.D.