[gmx-users] grompy and how to call energy routine

Gianluca Interlandi gianluca at u.washington.edu
Sat Aug 31 20:16:27 CEST 2013

After reading a bit more in the grompy directory, I found that the file
__init__.py loads the necessary libraries, e.g., mdrun.so. This is because
gromacs (they use version 4.0.7) was compiled with the flag
--enable-shared. I am using version 4.6.3 which uses "cmake" instead of
"configure". Is there an equivalent flag for cmake that corresponds to
"--enable-shared"?

Thanks,

      Gianluca

Gianluca Interlandi, PhD gianluca at u.washington.edu