[gmx-users] Umbrella Sampling tutorial

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Sun Dec 1 19:02:00 CET 2013

The output you got indicates that the pulled group came to the
location where it is expected by gromacs to be.

The input looks correct, but gromacs' pull code is with surprise
inside. I would try to pull in opposite direction, i.e. pull_vec1 = -0
0 1. Turning off barostat during pulling also saves nerves.

It must be possible to pull through the whole box, not up to the
middle of Z side.

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban