[gmx-users] heating

Dr. Vitaly Chaban vvchaban at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 12:28:11 CET 2013

Honestly, I see no sense in heating from from 0 to 300 K. As long as
the system is in the solid state, it is probably not informative to
handle it. Thus heating, if any, might start from the freezing point.
Moreover, heating from 0 to 300 K over 100 ps is so fulminant that it
does not correspond to any real process...

Dr. Vitaly V. Chaban