[gmx-users] GROMACS 4.6.5 is released

Szilárd Páll pall.szilard at gmail.com
Wed Dec 4 14:27:48 CET 2013

On Wed, Dec 4, 2013 at 10:15 AM, João Henriques
<joao.henriques.32353 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Soon enough we will have daily releases :P

I hope you're not suggesting that we should release less frequently! :)

> Mark, can you please elaborate just a tiny bit longer on how relevant were
> the "GPU-load balancing and GPU-sharing bugs introduced in a bug fix in
> 4.6.4"? I'm asking this because I just requested the support team at my
> local cluster to install 4.6.4 and I don't have the nerve to request
> another install so soon.

As always, read the release notes and if interested in details, links
to the redmine page of bugs are listed there as well:
http://www.gromacs.org/About_Gromacs/Release_Notes/Versions_4.6.x

Cheers,
--
Szilárd