[gmx-users] force field for prodrg server

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Wed Dec 4 18:34:14 CET 2013

On 12/4/13 11:03 AM, Mahboobeh Eslami wrote:
> dear Justin
> thanks for reply
> I don't find tutorial for ATB and I don't know that which files are used for itp

It works much like PRODRG.  You can upload coordinates or draw the molecule.

> and gro files from ATB result, Moreover in gromacs site is mentioned  that
> PRODRG is used  for GROMOS96 force field, 43A1. can I use ATB for 43A1 force field?

It seems that if you want to upload your own molecule, the force field is 53A6.
  It is trivial to interconvert between Gromos parameter sets, though, by simple
modifications.  Of course, you can always derive the parameters from scratch
yourself ;)

-Justin