[gmx-users] exclusions

Justin Lemkul jalemkul at vt.edu
Thu Dec 5 16:04:45 CET 2013

On 12/5/13 9:48 AM, Steven Neumann wrote:
> Dear Gmx Users,
>
> How can I apply exclusions of non-bonded parameters within my
> [moleculetype] - I the positions of this molecule is restrained so all
> non-bonded should be excluded. Would that need [ exclusions ] or
> energy-monitor group can be applied?

Either set nrexcl to a sufficiently large number that encompasses the longest
possible bonded geometry or write an [exclusions] directive yourself.

> what shall i specify
> energy-monitor group = TUB TUB

Assuming you mean energygrp-excl = TUB TUB, that would also work.

Postdoctoral Fellow

Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
School of Pharmacy
Health Sciences Facility II, Room 601