[gmx-users] redmine account

Patrick Fuchs patrick.fuchs at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Mon Dec 9 09:35:59 CET 2013

Hi all,
I tried to make an account on http://redmine.gromacs.org/ by filling the
online form, but didn't receive any E-mail of confirmation. When I try
to register again, it tells me my E-mail is already used, but when I ask
for a forgotten passwd it tells me my E-mail doesn't correspond to any
account. Who should I contact to fix this?
Thanks,

Patrick
Patrick FUCHS
Dynamique des membranes et trafic intracellulaire
Institut Jacques Monod, CNRS UMR 7592, Université Paris Diderot
Bâtiment Buffon, 15 rue Hélène Brion, 75013 Paris
Tel :  +33 (0)1 57 27 80 05 - Fax : +33 (0)1 57 27 81 35
E-mail address: patrick.fuchs at univ-paris-diderot.fr
Web Site: http://www.dsimb.inserm.fr/~fuchs