[gmx-users] pressure based replica exchange

João Henriques joao.henriques.32353 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 10:19:12 CET 2013

Hi there,

In theory you may use any parameter in the Hamiltonian, but I'm pretty sure
Gromacs' REMD applies parallel tempering for temperature only. I never
looked at the actual code, but I wouldn't be surprised if it didn't even
check for differences in pressure between replicas and that's why it
reports that the thermodynamic states are the same.

In any case, wait for the experts to answer, they know a lot more than me
for sure.

Best regards,
João