[gmx-users] editconf and "conect" option

Steve stevesei at ymail.com
Wed Dec 11 20:47:19 CET 2013

Hello
I am trying to have gromacs (using editconf) write a connect section to my
pdb file, but it keeps failing giving me a strange error about using an old
gromacs version 2 when making my pdb file. This is erroneous. I don't even
have that version..I'm sure I'm using the command line incorrectly. Here is
what I have:

$editconf -f name.pdb -o name2.pdb -conect

I have a topology file in my working directory.

I searched on line and in the forum, but can't find any info. Did I miss it?

I would really appreciate any help.

Thanks, Steve