[gmx-users] editconf and "conect" option

Steve stevesei at ymail.com
Thu Dec 12 19:40:12 CET 2013

Thanks for your response. When I used the tpr file it DID work.

When I tried the pdb file here is the error message I got:

Program editconf, VERSION 4.5.4
Source code file: tpxio.c, line: 1970

Fatal error:
Can not read file 50ps.pdb,
             this file is from a Gromacs version which is older than 2.0
             Make a new one with grompp or use a gro or pdb file, if
possible

Thanks, Steve