[gmx-users] MGMS-DS: Molecular Modelling Workshop 2014 in Erlangen, Germany

Harald Lanig harald.lanig at fau.de
Fri Dec 13 13:01:53 CET 2013

Dear list subscribers,

I am very happy to announce that also next year, the traditional
Molecular Modelling Workshop in Erlangen (formerly known as "Darmstadt
workshop") takes place on March, Monday 17th to Wednesday 19th, 2014.
Starting on Monday after lunch should allow to avoid travelling on
weekend keeping the expenses at a minimum. This time, the scientific
program of the meeting is conducted by Klaus Liedl, University of
Innsbruck, Austria.

####### Plenary Speakers #######
We are very happy to announce that two leading experts in their field
have agreed to give a plenary talk at the meeting:

    John Chodera
    Memorial Sloan-Kettering Cancer Center, New York, USA

    Christofer Tautermann
    Boehringer-Ingelheim, Biberach, Germany

####### Poster and Lecture Awards #######
As in the past years, there will be two Poster Awards of EUR 100 each
and three Lecture Awards for the best talks:

1st Winner: Travel bursary to the Young Modellers Forum in the United
Kingdom (travel expenses are reimbursed up to EUR 500)
2nd Winner: EUR 200 travel expenses reimbursement
3rd Winner: EUR 100 travel expenses reimbursement

Only undergraduate and graduate research students qualify for the
poster and lecture awards.

As every year, an interesting and successful workshop depends on your
contributions. Therefore let me invite you to submit talks and/or poster
titles via the registration form accessible on the workshop Web site

http://mmws2014.mgms-ds.de/index.php?m=register

This Web site will provide all necessary information about the meeting!
The deadline for all submissions is February 14th, 2014.

I am looking forward to meeting you in Erlangen soon!
-Harald Lanig

  PD Dr. Harald Lanig       Universitaet Erlangen/Nuernberg
  Zentralinstitut fuer Scientific Computing (ZISC)
  Geschaeftsfuehrer         Martensstrasse 5a, 91058 Erlangen

  Fon   +49 9131-85 27081   harald DOT lanig AT fau.de
  Fax   +49 9131-85 27085   http://www.zisc.uni-erlangen.de

  Computer-Chemie-Centrum   Naegelsbachstr. 25, 91052 Erlangen

  Fon   +49 9131-85 26525   harald DOT lanig AT fau.de
  Fax   +49 9131-85 26565   http://www.chemie.uni-erlangen.de/lanig