[gmx-users] Bin files of g_sham

Ankita Naithani ankitanaithani at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 14:50:09 CET 2013

Hi,

I had a query regarding the bin files generated by g_sham.
Does the bin index contain timepoints? i.e. there are 1024 bins so each bin
has a number of time points? And supposes bin 756 has numbers like 3876,
20020, 7896 so these would all correspond to time and we could then dump
the representative frame corresponding to these time points?

I am a little confused as to what is stored in the bins? Timepoints or
frame number and then alternatively how to get the representative
frame/snapshot stored at that specific bin number.

Kind regards,

--
Ankita Naithani