[gmx-users] Distance restraints does not work?

Emma Ahlstrand emma.ahlstrand at lnu.se
Mon Dec 16 09:57:13 CET 2013

Thanks Justin.

I was concerned about that the distance could increase so much above 0.4 (I
had the feeling from the equation that the penalty was larger above
up2(0.4)).
>   50.0000000    0.4642269
>  100.0000000    0.4505744

But anyway when I checked the interactions to Zn I found a competing
interaction with an oxygen that could play a role. When I got rid of that
and decreased up2 to 0.3 I got what I wanted.

/Emma