[gmx-users] Gromos DPPC bilayer: different results for 4.0.7 and 4.6.5

Lutz Maibaum lutz.maibaum at gmail.com
Tue Dec 17 22:44:21 CET 2013

On Dec 17, 2013, at 1:20 PM, jkrieger at mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk wrote:
> You can't attach things to the list. Perhaps you could upload it to
> dropbox or something and give us a link.

I apologize -- I didn't realize that [*]. The aforementioned graph is at

http://faculty.washington.edu/maibaum/dppc_comparison/comparison.png

Best,

  Lutz

[*] The website for the mailing list (http://www.gromacs.org/Support/Mailing_Lists/GMX-Users_List) states "Messages larger than 50KB are rejected, please include large attachements as links for download". I assumed this implied that smaller attachments would go through. If this is not the case, perhaps one could change that sentence [**].