[gmx-users] Bin files of g_sham

Ankita Naithani ankitanaithani at gmail.com
Wed Dec 18 14:51:59 CET 2013

Hi Lloyd,

So, my input to g_sham is a file with following lines:

@    title "2D projection of trajectory"
@    xaxis  label "projection on eigenvector 1 (nm)"
@    yaxis  label "projection on eigenvector 2 (nm)"
@TYPE xy
   0.16750    0.18278
  -0.01448   -0.14834
  -0.32757    0.22259
  -0.33832    0.63817

This file is named AM_12.xvg

and my command line is g_sham -f AM_12.xvg -ls AM_FEL_12.xpm

My bin index file has the following lines:

[ 18 ]
7105
[ 19 ]
7104
[ 46 ]
7124
[ 48 ]
7123
[ 49 ]
7106
[ 50 ]
6497
6498
[ 51 ]
6499
6500
[ 52 ]
6496
7103
[ 53 ]
7102
[ 55 ]
6672
[ 75 ]
5745
5749
 and so on.

I am not sure how can I look at the default binwidth.

Kind regards,

Ankita