[gmx-users] About free energy Methods for Memebrane-protein Calculation

vidhya sankar scvsankar_agr at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 18 15:58:10 CET 2013

Dear Justin ,
                      Thank you for your Previous reply.
I am Doing Simulation of assembly of  Cyclic Petide in POPC membrane
For that I need to calculate Free energy for Stability of Assembly. Normally Membrane Tutorail Does not contain Free Energy Calculation.
So which Method is Suitable to  study this kind of free energy
Is ther is Any suitable Tutorial ?
Also Parallely I am running  on Namd

I would Loke to Convert .dcd files of Namd to either .Tpr or .Trr files of Gromacs for Analysis purpose

 Is thers is Any Script,or  Server or tools Available for  this?