[gmx-users] Bin files of g_sham

Ankita Naithani ankitanaithani at gmail.com
Thu Dec 19 08:39:18 CET 2013

Hi Llyod,

Thank you very much indeed for your kind involvement in answering my
question. Yes, I did tell g_sham not expect the time while I issued the
command to run it. Yes, I have done PCA already on my trajectory, could you
just guide  me a little further as to what is the technique which can help
me to look at the frames corresponding to the the energy? Meanwhile, I
shall also try to grasp your advice/suggestions and see how far can I make
my little brain work towards it.

Kind regards,

Ankita