[gmx-users] converting .xpm to .eps

Nidhi Jatana nidhijatana at bic-svc.ac.in
Thu Dec 19 12:54:07 CET 2013

Dear Sir/Madam
I generated the atomic density plot using g_densmap by giving the following
command:
g_densmap -f *.xtc -s *.pdb -n *.ndx -o *.xpm

The calculation completed successfully but when I am trying to convert .xpm
file to .eps file using xpm2ps command, its giving error and aborts.

xpm2ps -f *.xpm -o *.eps -rainbow red -xpm *.xpm

I have tried many options with setting -bx and -by but of no help. I also
tried taking the .m2p file but the problem persist. Please find attached
the .m2p file for reference. Please help me with this.

Thanking you

Regards
 --
Nidhi Jatana