[gmx-users] GROMACS zip file?

Christian Wagner wagner at mail.sysu.edu.cn
Mon Dec 30 02:46:24 CET 2013

Dear All,

I like to install GROMACS on a Windows 7 system.

As indicated in the instructions section, I tried to download the GROMACS zip version for Windows from  ftp://ftp.gromacs.org/pub/gromacs but I cannot connect to the site. On the GROMACS pages I found an old zip file, which was posted 5 years ago http://www.gromacs.org/@api/deki/files/3/=gromacs_win32.zip

Is there another way to download a recent GROMCAS zip file?

Best wishes,
Chris Wagner

Christian Wagner, PhD
State Key Laboratory of Biocontrol and Guangdong Key Laboratory of Plant Resources,
School of Life Sciences,
Sun Yat-sen University, East Campus,
510006 Guangzhou,
China