[gmx-users] MM-GB/SA analysis in Gromacs

Ankita naithani ankitanaithani at gmail.com
Fri Feb 1 12:59:14 CET 2013

Hi Andrea,

Thank you so much for bringing forth the paper. I have performed a MD
simulation and would very much like to use the tool mentioned in the
paper to calculate the binding free energy.
Is it possible for you to kindly give me an access to the same and
also a brief explanation as to how to use the same?

My email id is ankitanaithani1 at gmail.com

Best Wishes

Ankita

Ankita Naithani