[gmx-users] Re: Derive the heme charge

Rui Zhang rzhan001 at fiu.edu
Sun Feb 3 01:17:19 CET 2013

Dear Dr. Lemkul,

Thank you very much for your reply. Your reply is very helpful to me.The
reason for not using other better-defined method is that I did not know
much about such methods at the beginning. I took the computational work by
leaning myself (following manuals and references). I really appreciate your
valuable suggestion.

Best Regards,

Rui

--