[gmx-users] Dynamics of the salt-bridges

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 07:01:54 CET 2013

Justin,

thanks again for suggestions.

I'm not quite sure how I can use tpbconv -zeroq. For example I want to
reduce charges of all amino acids except Asp Glu and His ( to monitor
s.b dynamics between that groups only).

As I understood -zeroq working with the groups defined in the index
file so I should just  select all residues that I need in that file,
shouldnt it  ? Also doest it possible to select pairs of residues
placed in the sequence on the distant sites ? (e.g by selecting only
pairs within some range of n1 and n2+k where k>n1+10)

James