[gmx-users] Dynamics of the salt-bridges

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Sun Feb 3 18:36:40 CET 2013

Justin,

1 )for example I want to select in index file only all asp, glu and
his residues ( I could find selection by residue type only).

2) Than I'd like that gromacs compute dynamics of the distance between
that charge groups (providing only truncated .tpr file as the input)
but only. Could other than g_saltbr gromacs tools be used for that
(E,g g_dist ) ?

James