[gmx-users] a question on rerun MD after computer crash

Emanuel Birru Emanuel.Birru at monash.edu
Wed Feb 6 06:01:05 CET 2013

Hi Acoot,

Better to use the following command

tpbconv -s md-0-1.tpr -extend (PUT HOW LONG YOU WANT TO RUN IN ps HERE) -o OUT_PUT.tpr
mdrun -s OUT_PUT.tpr -cpi md-0-1_prev.cpt

You have to use your own proper naming and do not forget to put how long you should extend it in picosecond (for example if you want to extend for 4ns you should put 4000).

Cheers,
EB