[gmx-users] problems for GPU simulations

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:03:49 CET 2013

Hi Albert!

As I understood your correctly you have run simulations with your 2
GPU cards on Gromacs-beta but could not do it with final version
havent it?

Could you tell me how you installed both GPU in your work-station?
Have you used SLI ? ( I've heard that gromacs is not suported the
simulation in multi-GPU regime so I'll be very happy if it's not true
:))

Also could you tell me about configuration of your workstation in more
detailes ? ( what cpu and mb you  use ? )

James