[gmx-users] problems for GPU simulations

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 7 11:28:55 CET 2013

Albert,

thanks for information!

So now it's only intresting to my how I should install multi-GPU's on
my system to obtain best compatibility with gromacs.

Also could you tell me what your system has performance (in gflops)
and what system you have simulated on it (average atom number,
presence of explicit membrane etc)?

Thank you for help again,

James