[gmx-users] Reference structure for PCA.

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Sat Feb 9 20:51:41 CET 2013

Hi,

The commands would certainly help, including the commands for getting the
reference structure. Do note that the reference is the reference for
fitting, which is 'external', i.e. provided by the user. This is not the
same as the structure used to calculate the deviations, which is the
average structure of the frames selected.

Cheers,

Tsjerk