[gmx-users] Calculation of the Force on the center of bonds

Rasoul Nasiri nasiri1355 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 11 18:46:22 CET 2013

Dear Erik,

Many thanks for your comment.

The situation seems to be similar to TIP4P water model where the M
site is located among the three other atoms. In my case, it's between
the two C-H atoms.

Could I ask you which parameters must be selected for these virtual sites?

The interest molecule is n-alkane that have (2n+2) C-H bond. Is that
make sense that I put the virtual sites there?

Best
Rasoul