[gmx-users] Bond potential of atom groups

Broadbent, Richard richard.broadbent09 at imperial.ac.uk
Wed Feb 13 23:34:33 CET 2013

Dear Steven,

There is no universal method to do this and many people spend years
studying the various techniques. However,
http://pubs.acs.org/doi/abs/10.1021/ct900369w gives an overview of some of
the most widespread techniques used and its references will provide
further details. Futhermore, the VOTCA code it describes (www.votca.org)
provides tools for building such potentials and is compatible with gromacs
file formats.

Regards,

Richard