[gmx-users] Resuming of the trajectory calculation

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 10:11:33 CET 2013

I've already tried to do it in accordance to that instructions!

firstly I've created new tpr file where I changed only duration of my simulation
grompp -f ./mdps/md_sd.mdp -n index -c old.tpr -o new.tpr

then I've launched mdrun

mdrun -v  -s new.tpr -cpi old.cpi -deffnm old -append

where old is the name of all files from old simulation.

after this mdrun produced new set of all files and backuped (to the
#old) previous files. But I want to extend simuklation in my existing
files.

James