[gmx-users] dummy atom - regd

ramesh cheerla rameshgromacs at gmail.com
Mon Feb 18 04:27:12 CET 2013

Dear Mark,

Thank you  very much for your reply,
As I am performing meta-dynamics simulations in GROMACS  with PLUMED patch
grid, I want the distance between the  immobile  atom and the mobile atom
to be my collective variable. If I take  distance between two mobile  atoms
as my  collective variable both atoms  are moving  together or  moving in
opposite directions. I want to decouple  the contribution from the mobile
reference to my free energy profile.
Is it possible to have immobile reference like this(as mentioned in
previous mail) ?

Thank you,

Best,
Ramesh