[gmx-users] cmaptypes format

Per Larsson per.larsson at sbc.su.se
Tue Feb 19 15:58:28 CET 2013

Hi Francesco

That number corresponds to a type for each cmap-entry. The idea (iirc, it was some time ago) was that it could be useful to be able to have multiple cmap-types (other grid values, different grid spacing etc) for the same cmap-dihedral (much like different torsions etc...), but based on a quick look in the code, the support for that is very limited. It should probably not be touched right now.

Cheers
/Per