[gmx-users] Re:Problem with g_rdf

Ali Alizadeh ali.alizadehmojarad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 20 07:58:18 CET 2013

Dear Thomas

I have a question you and Justin,

I had this problem like you, As Justin said you have to exclude all

intermolecular interaction by increasing nrexcl in your topology file,

I have done the step that there is in gromacs manual, My peak values decreased.

But I have a question(Justin and you):

When I change nrexcl in my topology file, I use grompp  to create .tpr file,

Then I use this .tpr file to represent rdf(with my prior results),

Now, I like changing the nrexcl in topology for my new simulation,

Does my result change? What is the differences between my first
simulation and second simulation?

--
Sincerely

Ali Alizadeh