[gmx-users] regarding the cosine content analysis

Tsjerk Wassenaar tsjerkw at gmail.com
Mon Feb 25 14:51:16 CET 2013

Well, the cosine content doesn't tell you very much anyway. And
fitting a cosine with a full period to the second component only makes
sense if the first fits well to a half cosine. If the correlation
coefficient is about .1, it tells you less. It says nothing,
absolutely nothing about convergence and/or equilibrium.

Cheers,

Tsjerk