[gmx-users] mdrun WARING and crash

L.Liu at utwente.nl L.Liu at utwente.nl
Wed Feb 27 15:43:52 CET 2013

Dear Justin,

Thank you for your reply. I have some other questions,

1) Is it allowed to set nrexcl=0 in topology file in order to make every coarse-grained particles interact with each.

2) If it is allowed, then in [pairs] section, do I need to list all the pairs?
For example, a linear chain with 10 beads:
[ pairs ]
1 2
1 3
1 4
1 5
2 3
2 4
9 10

or it can recognize the 1-5 1-6 or above automatically.

Thanks a lot

Kind regards,
Li