[gmx-users] Re: Simulation of 2D lattice model

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 2 14:58:25 CET 2013

Bogdan,

Thank you for explanation. Indeed the problem was in the LINCS
constrains which was not required for the lattice system.

By the way now I'd like to simulate the same 2D flexible ( in non
planar hybridization) lattice but consist of non-hydrogens atoms only
( only atoms forming lattice scaffold ). Does it possible to change
Carbon atom-valence (from 4 to 3) preventing tetragonal-like geometry
( >c- ) or should I use anothe atom type for such lattice ?

James