[gmx-users] MPI segmentation Fault

Xu Dong Huang xudongh at eden.rutgers.edu
Wed Jan 2 21:56:19 CET 2013

Dear Justin,

I will try your suggestion to rerun it on Berendsen coupling and see if there is any further problems. The system indeed contain the star shaped structure I showed you earlier (running multiple versions, containing from 1, 5, 10, 15 and 20 stars in a solvent box), the solvent is just martini defined water system. The first 50 beads of all 4 arms has hydrophobic interaction with the Water solvent. and the last 5 remaining beads on all 4 arms are set to have extreme similar hydrophilic interaction with martini water bead.

Xu Dong Huang
Chemical & Biochemical Engineering
Rutgers School of Engineering
xudongh at eden.rutgers.edu