[gmx-users] Re: Simulation of 2D lattice model

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 13:25:32 CET 2013

Justin,

yes, the main task is the parametrization of the simple 2D lattice
which I created from sp3 carbons as the nodes. Now the main task is
the reducing of that model  to simplest 2D lattice made from 1 type of
any atom connected with the 3 adjacent nodes via flexible bonds.

Might I define new atom type for that node   in the atomname2type.n2t
file placed to the work dir or should I add that atom to the ffbonded
of the opls or gromos ff ?

James