[gmx-users] Re: Simulation of 2D lattice model

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Jan 3 20:01:25 CET 2013

Justin,

thanks again for explanation. By the way if I define in topology top
LJ params like

; Include forcefield parameters
#include "gromos53a5.ff/forcefield.itp"

[ atomtypes ]
;name  at.num   mass      charge ptype       c6           c12
  CH2    6 	0.000      0.000     A  0.0074684164  3.3965584e-05
  CH3    6 	0.000      0.000     A  0.0096138025  2.6646244e-05

[ nonbond_params ]
; i    j func          c6           c12
 CH3      CH2  1  0.008473481  3.0084136e-05

[ moleculetype ]
; Name            nrexcl
ICE                 3

i've obtain warns

WARNING 1 [file lattice.top, line 23]:
  Overriding atomtype CH2

WARNING 2 [file lattice.top, line 24]:
  Overriding atomtype CH3

does it mean that the params from topology.top will be used instead of
RTP file ?

James