[gmx-users] gromacs on GPU

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 19:53:18 CET 2013

OK!

I've compilated gromacs-gpu from the source using that tutorial for
the Debian OS
http://verahill.blogspot.ru/2012/01/debian-testing-64-wheezy-compiling_20.html

The only thing that it lack is the installation mdrun_d-gpu  but i'm
not sure that double precission can be used with gpu.

Could someone provide me with some tutorial which would show me basic
mdrun options with the calculation on my gpu as well as some testing
system?

James