[gmx-users] hybrid solvent model

Leandro Bortot leandro.obt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 8 19:04:35 CET 2013

    I'm also interested in doing this with GROMACS but couldn't find a way
yet. In my case I'm interested in applying it to REMD simulations in which
large conformational changes occur, which makes the implementation more
difficult because the shape of the water layer would be irregular and
change during the simulation.

     Any ideas would help me too.