[gmx-users] gromacs on GPU

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Wed Jan 9 09:17:30 CET 2013

As I understood that gromacs version already has included openMM so
the installation of the external openMM sources is not needed, isnt it
?

also I wounder to know what exactly CUDA version is needed ? For
example I've tried lattest cuda-5.0 but with that version i've obtain
error from mdrun-openmm that platform cuda was not detected (gromacs
was compilated without any errors). I've seen that erorr in other
posts in the mailing list but could not found any possible sollutions.

by the way is it possible to compilate gromacs-4.6 agains other
platgorm ( e.g openCL) ? I have no problems with the compatibility of
the openCL and openMM.

James