[gmx-users] Compute the end to end distance distribution for surfactant

ABEL Stephane 175950 Stephane.ABEL at cea.fr
Thu Jan 10 12:38:06 CET 2013

Dear All,

I would like to compute the end to end distribution for different parts (i.e.  hydrophobic and the polar) of several detergent molecules. I know that g_polystat can do the job and indeed i can obtain the end-to-end distance of the whole  molecule (at least for  the distance vs. time). But it is not clear to me how to obtain the end to end distance values for the different parts of my molecule with g_polystat.

Can you help me ?

Stephane