[gmx-users] do_dssp

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Tue Jan 15 09:19:06 CET 2013

Dear Gromacs Users!

I'd like to know if it's possible to obtain some values from do_dssp
except the graph diagrams of the ss dynamics ? For example I wounder
to know values of how many residues were in helix, sheet or coil
conformation during my simulation ?
By the way during analysis of the graph obtained from do_dssp produced by
do_dssp -s minim -f md_noPBC.xtc -o ./results/dssp

I didnt found legend on the x and y (time,  number of residue) as well
as color scheme of particular ss element. How I can add it to that
graph ?

Thanks for help,

James