[gmx-users] Minimization problem

Marcelo Depolo marcelodepolo at gmail.com
Wed Jan 16 18:11:39 CET 2013

Thanks, Elton.

I appreciate your answer, but my question was about the Warning error. The
convergence value was set ok. The minimization do not go further because
the error:

*"WARNING: there may be something wrong with energy file prt_cg.edr
Found: step=-1, nre=36, nblock=0, time=-1.
Trying to skip frame expect a crash though"*

Anyone knows about this particular error message?
Thanks!
--
Marcelo Depólo Polêto
Molecular Animal Infectology Laboratory - LIMA