[gmx-users] "residuetype.dat" file missing

Devika N T deviinfoz.an at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 07:25:01 CET 2013

Thank you Emanuel

I have followed the path only usr/share/gromacs/top -- but was missing

Then I followed /usr/local/gromacs/share/gromacs/top - I could find
"residuetype.dat "

Previously I was having gromacs version 4.0.7, now I have installed 4.5.5.
So I doubt some problem which removing and installing...

 * Regards**
  N.T. Devika*