[gmx-users] Re: Simulation of 2D lattice model

James Starlight jmsstarlight at gmail.com
Thu Jan 17 10:59:09 CET 2013

Bogdan,

thank you for so detailed explanation.  Now it's only intresting to me
if it possible to change vdw radius (assuming it as the distance from
center of atom to it outer electronic shell)? E.g I want to change
such value for each node in my lattice model (e.g for CH2 united atom
that value might be > 1.5 and I want dicrease it to the 1 A ( as for
simple carbon). Might I do it via some simplest modifications in the
nonbonded.itp or should I do that by means of changes in
sigma/epsillon terms (Which I also must express from A(c6) and B(c12)
based on gromac's combination rules) ?

James